Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis the season...

The best part about this Holiday season, in my personal opinion, is that the clothing and shoe possibilites are endless. Especially, a great pair of  boots. A perfect pair of these winter classics go with just about anything...or so I thought. This past Monday, I met my cousin Stephanie for lunch and then we headed to Starbucks for an afternoon pick-me-up. As I waited in line to give my order, I saw the worst thing an avid boot lover could see: CROC BOOTS!! Now, I am sorry to any croc-wearer that I might be offending, but are you kidding me?? You might as well put large white marshmellows on your feet! Uh, sometimes I just really cant understand what possesses people to buy such ugly things. Like, they have to know how hiddeous those shoes are, right? My only request is, please, that under no circumstances, buy any shoe with the Croc logo on it, and instead search more. You'll find other boots, trust me.

( Did you want whip cream on your shoes--ehh, I mean Frappeccino?)

No comments:

Post a Comment