Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who knew desert chic was in style???

Happy New Year everyone! I know it has been quite a long time since I've entertained you all with my hilarious fashion critiques, but the holidays seemed to have taken over my life for some time. However, I am back and harsher than ever! This past week has been the first of my second semester and great inspiration! As I cleverly titled this blog, I am hoping that you are all aware of the show What Not To Wear on TLC. Well, as I walked into my Humans in the Enviornment class (daunting, I know) I truly felt like Stacey and Clinton were going to bust into the lecture hall and ambush my professor that very second. I understand that those who love science are more than likely off their rockers just a bit, but just because you lived in the wild doing experiments, doesn't mean that you can live the rest of your life wearing cargo pants! Being in the field of science certainly does not mean that you have to look like a character from Jurassic Park! I mean, you might as well just attach a sign to yourself proclaiming "Single Forever" across your chest! I know how harsh that sounds but it just pains me to see one of the ugliest outfits out there. Honestly people, it doesnt matter what field you choose to be in, ALWAYS LOOK PRESENTABLE!!!! I promise you, there are clothes out there that are funtional and fashionable! Uhhhh.....ok I hope you all have seen my point and please lets leave the desert boots at home, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment