Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Canadian Tuxedo is NEVER a good idea!

I realize that we all love jeans. I mean, they are the staple to everyones wardrobe. However, pairing them with a jean jacket or jean shirt is never ok (seriously, never). I'm not quite sure who coined the phrase "Canadian Tuxedo" but it is quite apporpriate. Who would ever look into their closet and say "oh ya know? Imma wear my jean shirt and my favoirte pair of jeans". Like, that just shouldn't even be an option! Fortunately for all of you readers, Nick, one of my friends here at school, snapped a picture of this jean-tastic combination and hopefully you can all see the ugliness of this outfit (yes, even if it is from behind). Hopefully, during the holiday season this person can work some color to their wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment