Saturday, December 4, 2010

So here I go!

Before I start ripping up people's fashion choices, let me explain to all of you how this crazy idea formed. I have always had an eye for fashion and for people watching (come on, who doesn't like to do that?) and my roommate, Meghan thought it would be a wonderful idea for me to create a blog sharing my ideas on why you really shouldnt be wearing ballet flats with socks. At first, I thought she had fallen off her rocker but the more I thought about it, I thought "why not?". So, this soon-to-be awsome blog has officially started! 
For my first critique, I'll go easy on everyone. Ladies and Gentleman, I know the weather has gotten pretty chilly out but really? At 39 degrees, flipflops and shorts are just not weather appropriate. You're not fooling anyone! We all know you are freezing your butt off! I mean it is December and I can't believe I even had to write about this issue because I guess I just figured it was common knowledge. However, I was clearly mistaken. And so I ask all of you gulity ones, for the next couple of months, please just stick to closed toe shoes and jeans. That way we will both feel better!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL!!! So true Jackie...we will all feel better if we don't have to see toes with toenails that probably haven't been clipped since about July. Love that you're starting a blog...will def read regularly!

    ReplyDelete