Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Toes...and no, I don't mean the Zac Brown Band Song

Oh my goodness, it has been way too long since I have made a post. I am deeply sorry to all of my fans who diligently checked my blog everyday, hoping for some on-point fashion advice (clearly, I am over exaggerating).

Anyway, I've decided for this entry, it would be appropriate for me to touch upon shoe choices for this finicky weather we've got going on recently. Now, I know that late April brought us some fab weather, but if your feet are NOT manicured and ready to be exposed for all to see, then keep them under wraps. I promise you, no self-respecting person wants to see your bare, hobbit feet. And I do not want to hear the excuse that you didn't have time to get a pedicure, it is called wearing flats! They're cute and hide your nasty winter-ized feet! Aren't I just so smart??? Personally, I think it is SO worth the money just to even sit in those pedicure chairs for a half hour. Can you say heaven??? Forget about diamonds (well, not really but...), its all about spa treatments!

So ladies, and men for that matter, give the feet some TLC before showing them off to the warmth of the summers sun. It will make everyone's day brighter

No comments:

Post a Comment