Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Its raining, Its pouring...

Okay, I need to get this out because it has been driving me crazy for the past couple of weeks.
First off, I go to college in Pennsylvania ,however, you would think I attend a school in freaking Seattle because of all the rain we've been getting. And, of course, when it rains, one would think it is perfect weather for a cozy sweater and a cute pair of rainboots, not the case on my campus. I realize it is still warm out even though its almost October, but you look REDICULOUS wearing rain boots and shorts!! Like, since when did that become a fashion statment? And do not get me wrong, I love me some rainboots (I am currently wearing mine) but come on, suffer through the 70 degree weather and put on a pair of pants. Any pants will do: leggings, jeans, cords, etc. And in the case that you have to, there-is-no-other-option, wear shorts, then by all means wear shorts....but with sneakers or flats or ANYTHING OTHER THAN BOOTS.
Small question: Don't you wear rain boots to stay dry? OK, well if you are wearing shorts, sorry sweety, but your bare legs are still going to get wet. Nice try. Just do us both a favor and cover up, there is always going to be a sunnier day.

No comments:

Post a Comment